A selection of traditional soft Spanish almond biscuits, individually wrapped, in an attractive hexagonal tin. These soft biscuits are called Polvorones in Spain, from the word meaning powder. They are made with wheat flour and ground almonds, lightly flavoured with either crunchy almonds, cocoa, wine flavor or cinnamon, and are very soft and as the name implies, powdery.
Traditionally, before opening one, a Spanish person will even squeeze the biscuit to make it firmer! (Contains wheat and almonds; may contain traces of other nuts, milk, and sesame)
- Assorted Spanish soft almond biscuits.
- A Traditional Christmas Treat in Spain.
- Individually wrapped to help keep them fresh.
- Called Polvorones in Spain, from the word meaning powder.
- Lightly flavoured with either crunchy almonds, cocoa, wine flavour or cinnamon.
- Imported from Spain